LOTP #45

Frosted glass on house. Boo ya.

What manufacturer did you use?

and what was the situation?

Oh sorry bud. I wish i installed some. Business would grow.

Nah i meant there was a frosted glass room on the show house on tv

Just wondering,Because there are a lot of them out now.and a lot of them look very similar and once installed hard to tell them apart.

And keep in mind if you do get a job and show them samples,just holding or taping the film to the glass,will NOT be representative of what it will look like on final install.so you must apply a small piece wet so they will get what the final apearance of what it will look like....... :dunno

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried to watch House because people said I looked like him, I couldn't get through 5 minutes of it. :dunno

You need to watch at least 20 episode's then you will be hooked...... :lol ......... :mad

Dude, right off the bat they started in with anti-Christian propaganda, these supposed evil Christians brain damaged some guy trying to turn him straight.

I guess there's a reason I don't watch those kinds of shows :lol

Guest c5golfguy
i do have some 6" by 3 foot strips i saved from my FG job and never thought to use them like that. good one.

That way you're not wasting film on quotes. The scraps have already been paid for... :dunno

Guest filmslayer
Installing a sample is a good soft sell technique :dunno

Off topic question for you guys.... how much do you pay per kWh for electricity?

to be honest i'm not sure . it is more for the shop than the house ...

Archived