LOTP #45

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo
If I forgot what the close date is can I win? :lol2

If I forget I am married can I do rude things to my wife's sister?

Depends on what part of Europe you're in??? :krazy:lock

The part of Europe that is not in Utah

Guest c5golfguy
hear about the black pastor Rev Long acused of sexual abuse on two boys of his church in Atlanta?

I'm tired of hearing about it. :krazy

I'm not. Tell me more.

freaking pastor here in atl had relations with 2 boys of his church and the monkey in the game is one of the boys was just arrested for breaking into the pastors office. its a huge mess and its all over the news here every 2 minutes.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
hear about the black pastor Rev Long acused of sexual abuse on two boys of his church in Atlanta?

I'm not. Tell me more.

freaking pastor here in atl had relations with 2 boys of his church and the monkey in the game is one of the boys was just arrested for breaking into the pastors office. its a huge mess and its all over the news here every 2 minutes.

Sounds fun.

Rolling news chaneels do my head in. If there is no news they just repeat the crap we already know.

Guest c5golfguy

I'm not. Tell me more.

Sounds fun.

Rolling news chaneels do my head in. If there is no news they just repeat the crap we already know.

Which is why I said I'm tired of hearing about it. Its stupid, I don't care what happened in that church.

Archived