LOTP #45

DSC03386.jpg

bam, my biggest fg job

Thats a start.......... :blink:

Just make sure the film you use is a safe choice for the application you are intending on making the application,and If you are Not 100% sure.start a thread on here and give all the Info you can regarding the job.Like why the customer is wanting the film to accomplish for them.and a PICHURE would be a BIG help.

Don't want to see you get your Titay in a ringer.or give FG film a bad name........... :thumb

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and make sure not to whore the price out get good $$$ for your work

i may be a slight whore on auto, but i am above $100. lets just say im competitive with larry. but larry should make way more and cant cause hackers. im trying not to be a hacker by offering to replace films if something happens

as for that fg job i made some gooooood money imo.

i see looking around here its an intense game of which film for which glass type and sun / shade/ environment. wild!

i havnt found a chart from suntek yet but i also have no res film from them either

i am usally more than others on flat glass you loose some but get most people want the right work with the right film on there homes and business lots of hacks and whores and the business is way to small to get the name of either

Archived