Last one to post #44

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WIN.............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

.. :beer

great effin morning so far. daughter gets up to find her goldfish is dead. that is major trauma for 6 y/o. go to walmart to get a net and try to find replacement abd everyone is pouring out of the walmart because of a gas leak. figure i can cheat and go across the parking lot and get it at petco and they aren't open for 20 minutes. man i hope the rest of the day gets better.

great effin morning so far. daughter gets up to find her goldfish is dead. that is major trauma for 6 y/o. go to walmart to get a net and try to find replacement abd everyone is pouring out of the walmart because of a gas leak. figure i can cheat and go across the parking lot and get it at petco and they aren't open for 20 minutes. man i hope the rest of the day gets better.

I just got up.

I hope my Day is going to start out better than yours Balzy...Daum

Archived