Last one to post #44

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint-Factory Car Shine II
I format and reinstall every 6 months. Have a folder full of install files and just back up my folder. Takes 2-3 hours tops

I used to do that, then I bought a Macbook Pro. :thumb

Guest Tint-Factory Car Shine II
didnt see tfc post...... but see what I a, saying. Nice to see another Mac user on the board

It was almost a no brainer for me since I'm also into graphics design and animation, I was one of those "I'll never buy a Mac" people. Now that I have one there's no looking back. I still have XP on bootcamp so I can run software they don't make for Macs, but reboots to fire up XP are few and far between. Although, I did switch over tonight to watch a movie that was AVI format. :thumb

didnt see tfc post...... but see what I a, saying. Nice to see another Mac user on the board

It was almost a no brainer for me since I'm also into graphics design and animation, I was one of those "I'll never buy a Mac" people. Now that I have one there's no looking back. I still have XP on bootcamp so I can run software they don't make for Macs, but reboots to fire up XP are few and far between. Although, I did switch over tonight to watch a movie that was AVI format. :thumb

I was the same dude with all my audio/studio work. Now I run parallels(sp) for the few that mac doesnt support. Best switch I ever made man. I didnt even run a virus scan. Its that stable for me.

Archived