Tinters from WI or MN

I am looking for someone in either MN or preferably WI who would be willing to teach me how to tint correctly so that I can begin doing this professionally. I am ok at it now but would definitely like to further my skills however attending an out of state class is not a possibility. So if you would be willing to teach me, (I am willing to pay), I would greatly appreciate it.

I have tried contacting tinters within 2 hours of me that I found online, however none of them are willing to do this, which I can understand however I would not be competition for them so...

Any help would be appreciated!

I have done 11 vehicles now, I have done 1 rear car window as of now with some assistance, otherwise its been all SUVs and trucks which for me are easy, however I have not "perfected' the bottom half of door windows with frames. The part I have a hard time with is the bottom half getting tucked under the gasket.

what should I search for? I have watched videos etc on you tube, read others posts, however I would like to see these things done in person.

Tips on what you don't know,Like doing bottom half of Roll-downs,or what ever else you are having trouble with.

Their are a Lot of Pros on this site.that have given valuable Tips regarding Installs technics.

Yeah, I have watched alot of videos etc like I mentioned, but I get how to heat shrink film etc, but I am just more of a person who needs to see in person.

Good Luck in your quest finding a trainer,That will show you in person.......... :nope

Archived