Last one to post #42

Guest c5golfguy

Cable and internet went out last night for most of the night. This morning was having issues too. You would think when someone rolls out a new service, they would work the bugs out before rolling out the service.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cable and internet went out last night for most of the night. This morning was having issues too. You would think when someone rolls out a new service, they would work the bugs out before rolling out the service.

I got you beat, my AC in the house is randomly going out. Everytime they show up to fix it...its back on. Went off last night. I woke up in a puddle of sweat at 3 am, never properly went back to sleep.

I hate Comcast.

When we moved here we got phone/tv/internet from them and they sold our phone# to telemarketers. We were getting several calls a day that ignored my do not call list request.

I found out on the internets that comcast regularly does this. I went round and round with customer service and it stopped.

Now comcast is interrupting programming to show their commercials. They cut in right in the middle of the program. The other day they cut in on the last lap of a nascar race to show their own ads, not the network ads.

It burns my ass because we pay extra for that channel. Plus the commercials they interrupt with are twice as loud as the regular programming.

I thought Cox cable was bad...sheesh.

Guest c5golfguy

TD... that is exactly some of my complaints. Watching an HD channel, the sound is nice but when it goes to commercials, the sound is triple along with them trying to keep Fox news from being aired. For some reason, Fox news here was not being broadcast and I kept calling and calling and calling. They finally got it to work right after 6 calls. Every other channel was great but Fox. :thumb

wow, glad I haven't had any of these issues with them. We had Charter before this and I swore I would not move to an area based on Charter being the provider. We had ordered the triple play with the voip and they came out to install it. They had issues porting the phone number so they never disconnected us from the AT&T line. we kept getting bills from AT&T and called telling them we were on voip and they said we were not. they shut the phone off and along with paying the bill to get phone back on, they had been charging us for their service. Made a big issue about it and they screwed things up so they would not have to fix it or reimburse the AT&T bill. So are these issues with the new xfinity, or regular comcast???

wow....interesting morning! Had a 19 yr old with a 94 Maxima in to get tinted. Got it tinted, backed it out and checked it over one last time... :mad

Dude shows up to pick it up and says to the girl I have working here now, "Just wondering where that scratch on the driver side came from?!?!" I leave the car I am working on and go out with him to get him to show me the scratch. Well, he is talking about a scratch on the glass....and he is thinking it's in the tint! So I explain that the tint tends to show up scratches on the glass that were there, but of course he then thinks I put the scratch in the glass. I explain how we cut our patterns and that the only thing to touch the outside of that glass was paper towel. He of course insists that the scratch wasnt there before.....so I ask him if he would like to step inside and we can take a look at the video to see if there was any way I could have scratched the glass....

:bs <----his face

"video?"

"Yes, see that dome on the wall over there? that hides a video camera that runs 24/7."

"Oh,.....well, I am sure you must not have done it...I just never noticed it before" :thumb

"Uh-huh...here is your bill sir...will that be cash or debit/cc?"

:D <----My face

He went outside and inspected the tint job with his nose soooo close to the glass.....5 minutes later, finally drives away. I expect we will either get a post from him on here or I will see him in a week or so with some lame excuse.

:bs Kids these days.... :lol

Archived