Last one to post #42

Women are so tapped :thumb My wife said yesterday that she did not want to sit at home all day on the couch, so let's go do something. We all got in the car and sat there watching traffic for 4+ hours (mind you less time would have been spent actually on the couch) to the White mountains in NH. It is beautiful up there and after driving up the auto road, I now have the additional task of changing the brakes on the van. This was on the way there.

0906101421.jpg

We did not make it home until almost midnite and my alarm goes off at 0330.

But before she was able to do this type of thing to me 2 days in a row, I was able to change out the color of my dash components from the stock orange to blue.

0905102046.jpg

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got an email from some Indian chick from dubai, stating she has 10 years tint exp and is looking to fill a posistion I had posted. wierd. She is currently in Dubai. I was like why are you wanting to leave Dubai and how aware of Texas are you!!

Hello,

am divakaran indian,I can do Tinting(auto/flat glass),Installing paint protection film,body graphics,art on film,vinyl,reflective sheting,tint,DI-NOC Film etc..

am sending you my CV for your kind attention an hope it will meet your satisfaction.looking forward for your valuble reply.

G.K.Divakaran tinterdiva@yahoo.co.in +91 9629671460

Experience Summary: Having10+ years of experience in automotive window tinting com/rec tinting in Dubai(U.A..E), riyadh (K.S.A) and in India .

Sound Knowledge in Vinyl & reflector sign making, Vehicle body graphics

Handling glass painting projects.

Employment Profile:

Royal stickers & sign lab, Chennai , India

Period: August 1998 to June 2001

Responsibilities: Automotive & flat glass tinting.2 wheeler & 4 wheeler body graphics.

Signage – Railway, road safety signs with honey comb Scotchcul stickers

Royal stickers & signage is the larges manufacturer of safety signs and automotive tinter in India

Signmaker

Kottayam India

Period: July 2001 to Dec 2003

Responsibilities: Train new comers. Carry out stained glass painting.

The company handles all tinting,sign making,designing projects under one roof.

Safa Automotive

Dubai..UAE

Period: Jan 2004

Responsibilities: Applied tint films to one piece rear glass for automotives,safety & security films for Flat glasses

Safa Automotive is the authorized dealer for 3M films. worked at Trading Enterprises (dealer for Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge & Volvo

SmartCarCare

Riyadh.KSA

Period:oct 2005-08

in saudi arabia doing Paint Protection film installing(X-Pel 3 M) and Venture tape for automotives along with tint

Tint mi ride

Dubai uae

Period;oct 2009

tinting,ppf,di-noc film installing for cars,res/com,yatches,ships,decorative frosted windows ete

Somebody looking for a work Visa to come to the U.S. I would guess.

I wouldnt refer the job unless they were here in the states. I also asked in the email I sent back if they have even attemoted getting a work VISA. Its not the same in the EU and ME. You can literally roll around country to country working. You cant hardly get a work visa unless you have a college education for the USA.

From what I understand it is a pain to actually do the sponsorship as the regulations are set up. On the other hand, if you talked to the individual and they seem to check out, it would be a means to shut critics mouth about not being for immigration. My question would be how do you prove that you cannot find someone that is here that could do the work.

Archived