Or thread

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seperation of CHurch and State.

I would take State, as you do not have to go to Church to observe your belief.............

FedEx, or UPS ?

good pic, but the problem with the ultra conservative is its jesus based, thus the lack of the seperation in the govt.

folded, neat and organized so I don't have any accidental exposures

:spit:dunno Booms, you don't know about those places???? are you sure after admitting that you were the one in the dress??? (Psssttt they are commonly known as places gay people hang out and openly do whatever it is they do, and I know because I was warned that it was a place I would not like) maybe you could take a ride on the ferry with Congressman Frank :dunno

Right or Left??????

folded, neat and organized so I don't have any accidental exposures

:spit:dunno Booms, you don't know about those places???? are you sure after admitting that you were the one in the dress??? (Psssttt they are commonly known as places gay people hang out and openly do whatever it is they do, and I know because I was warned that it was a place I would not like) maybe you could take a ride on the ferry with Congressman Frank :dunno

Right or Left??????

Soooo, Nuke the Gays...while we are at it should We Nuke the Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, and every other minority group in this country to fit in with Your "Conservative" views? What You need to remember when posting on a public forum, is You don't know who is reading on the other end, and who You may offend. You should keep those thoughts to Yourself. And speaking of wearing a dress....Your the one constantly referring to men wearing dress's, wigs, gays, things pink, and who knows what else, not Me. Take a look in the mirror Homeslice.....

Archived