movies

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

"so, what are you guys names? Neal and Bob? or is that like what you do?" ford fairlane :trustme

"I'm gonna give you 3 seconds, exactly 3 f'n seconds, to wipe that disgusting looking grin off your face. or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fock you." GSgt. Hartman

"say man, when I was growing up, we wanted a zacuci, we had to fart in the tub." trading places

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Frik TTS!!!! Ya beat me to my favorite movie to quote!!!!!

"I wanna stick my tube steak in your sister, what'll you take for trade"

(In my hardest Vietnamese accent) "Hey Baby.....you got girlfriend Vietnam?" :lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

•   Sponsored by
    martinmetalwork.com

rxactlite.com

rewiredtech.io

tintwiz

tinttek

auto-precut.com

filmvinyldesigns

The Tint Tutor

ride wrap

signwarehouse

Lexen

• Activity Stream

1. 25

llumar pinnacle...second installer visit upcoming!? bubbling/dust month later

2. 5

VHB tape will remove the inside scratch coat right ?

3. 5

VHB tape will remove the inside scratch coat right ?

4. 25

5. 25

6. 25

7. 25

8. 25

9. 25

10. 25

Ă—
Ă—