puttin your name on it

Been having a lot of customers offering to let me put my name on wraps, signs, banners, tint jobs, etc. for a small discount on their jobs. We generally do put a small 2in x 3in sticker on the tint jobs and graphics jobs we do, as well as the signs we do, but haven't ever really done it larger than that, but starting to think about it more and more. Anyone have an opinion on it? It seems like it would be free advertising but I am not sure about sizable discounts on jobs that we do...

Qualify the usual how many miles driven, when and where then work from there. Customers usually want a sizable discount with a small graphic for your ad. But you know customers!!! MrRcGuy wrapped his trailer and pulls it around where ever he goes and gets a great response. If you can work out the right numbers and size (I'm thinking on the back) I think it prolly is a good idea..

Cheers

Stan

Printed on the wrap would be decent.... a decal on the glass could be peeled as soon as they leave.

Offer some sort of gift certificate for a decal that they can claim in 6 months or something....if the decal is still on there. That way you know that they left it on that long at least.

we will put clear stickers under the film reverse printed, so its there and is not possible to peel off later. if its my work its my place to tag it. On comm work, if the gc questions it we tell them it is a easy way to find us if there is ever a problem

Archived