The Most Advanced Tinting Platform On The Planet....

Guest Deep

Wow!...just...wow! I like what you've done (waaay too much time on your hands!). Flaugh.gif

As for tinting chair, I know some swear by it, but I'm on the third window by the time all the stuff

is ready to "sit n tint" at one door for 2-3 minutes.

Awesome setup, dude! thumb.gif

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
Wow!...just...wow! I like what you've done (waaay too much time on your hands!). Flaugh.gif

As for tinting chair, I know some swear by it, but I'm on the third window by the time all the stuff

is ready to "sit n tint" at one door for 2-3 minutes.

Awesome setup, dude! :evileye

I just have a basic rolling computer chair I use. Legs get tired after doing 4-5 cars a car, squatting up and down up and down.

I just spray the window, peel the liner, spray the film, lift the film, sit in the chair and apply the film. Only takes a few seconds extra

it looks reaaly cool and versatile. Now some options could be to seal all of the tubes and have a way to fill it with solution and pressurize with a sprayer. Where the roll hanger is you could have something that would swing under the roll to use as a straight edge. I wonder how strong all those magnets are????? possibly strong enough to pull it into the Custy's car???? That would be the only downfall, but great ideas. It does show a lot of thought

Guest tint phantom

I thought I had too much time on my hands, with my electric truck project and my HHO system for my long distance truck, but this takes the prize. :evileye

Guest scottydosnntkno
Only takes a few seconds extra

But I could never find the dang chair! :nope

:poke I can't help you with that

So how much $ did you end up spending on the code name “yellow Jacket”??. :hmmm

on beeelllionnnn dorras :evileye

Archived