Guest scottydosnntkno
Could that backfire and give the impression you use some cheap no-name film ?

depends on what way you look at it. Whens the last time you were at one of your shops and they came up to you and asked what type of film you were installing?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously?

What brand of window film is known? Honestly, name one that is really recognizable outside a huge company that carries everything. In all these years of me installing window film, I have never had a dealer ask or demand a brand of film.

The dealers don't care about the brand. All they care about is you bending over backwards for them and they make a profit from you.

Seriously?

What brand of window film is known? Honestly, name one that is really recognizable outside a huge company that carries everything. In all these years of me installing window film, I have never had a dealer ask or demand a brand of film.

The dealers don't care about the brand. All they care about is you bending over backwards for them and they make a profit from you.

:beer That what I try to tell here many years.

There are no BRAND in window film.

There are some window film names which know small circle of installers.

I have had an idea for while now and I just have not got around to doing it but I was thinking of making a box out of wood. On smaller commercial or residential jobs I just use the box to cut out of anyway so a wood box would be nice when pulling film the extra weight would help keep it from moving. You could also paint the wood any color you wanted a put your company name and info on the box. You would never need to through it away just keep using the same box. Just an idea

I have had an idea for while now and I just have not got around to doing it but I was thinking of making a box out of wood. On smaller commercial or residential jobs I just use the box to cut out of anyway so a wood box would be nice when pulling film the extra weight would help keep it from moving. You could also paint the wood any color you wanted a put your company name and info on the box. You would never need to through it away just keep using the same box. Just an idea

I kinda like that idea. :spit

Make it out of thin plywood or something similar. :spit

I Could put a hinged top on it too. Then just open the top, set the blade on the cutter I got from 44 tools, and slit it away!

Great Idea :nope

Tip of the week VOTE for me!!!!!

:lol2:idea :idea EPIPHANY! I can't believe I didn't think of this first off. After I realized how simple this was I about choked! I felt REAL STUPID too.

Here it is...

Step 1. Take off the Box top.

Step 2. Remove staples from Box top.

Step 3. Unfold Box top.

Step 4. Refold Box top in on itself so the manufacture labels and printing is now on the inside.

Step 5. Re-insert Staples into the original holes they were in.

Step 6. Place Box top back on Box bottom.

Step 7. (optional) Re-label new Bow top with YOUR company logo

Step 8. Marvel at how insanely obvious and easy this was.:heh:bag

Step 9. Thank me. :spit

Sorry for all the steps, but this was so obvious I just had to make it look harder than it was. :lol:rollin

:krazy

Guest filmslayer
:lol
:krazy EPIPHANY! ..........

:rollin

Pull the staples out and turn it inside out. Restaple the lid.......

I was thinking the same thing ! need to get some of what he's smoking .... :spit

Archived