need an investor or need to sell shop

well hard to believe but I need a serious investor or a serious buyer. I have a shop in victorville, california. I have built this store from the ground up. I have put a lot of time and personal attention into it and have built a strong relationship with several car dealers. I have the control of that. they will not change vendors because I handle car audio and mobile video to. I have grown out of my control. meaning , I need a seriuos investor who would like control or ownership. of course you must tint, and hopefully have car audio knowledge. I do it all!!!! tint-auto-comm-resi. audio or 12volt, and car and truck accessories and customizing. I am quickly putting a strain on all local shops. a few have closed last year and more this year. my to local competitors are hurting big time. price for this store and futher details can be disscussed any time. e-mail or contact me at 760-403-6440. thank you for ready this and pass it along if you know anyone.

Archived