LEO STARRING AT AZUR.TV

Armoured cars are pretty cool leo.

Do you own the factory and rights to producing those or do you just resell them?

Those vehicles must weigh a lot, I mean a whole lot assuming your using thick steel and 2 inch thick glass windows. Do you have any problems with the suspensions? Is the suspension custom made? What type of life does the suspension get? I only ask because I noticed in your other videos that the armoured vehicles seem to bounce a lot (take longer equalize to stability then normal vehicles).

Armoured cars are pretty cool leo.

Do you own the factory and rights to producing those or do you just resell them?

Those vehicles must weigh a lot, I mean a whole lot assuming your using thick steel and 2 inch thick glass windows. Do you have any problems with the suspensions? Is the suspension custom made? What type of life does the suspension get? I only ask because I noticed in your other videos that the armoured vehicles seem to bounce a lot (take longer equalize to stability then normal vehicles).

:lol How to answer first question..... I am RFE - Responsible For Everything..... :lol

Our car weight is around 4 tons, glass is sometimes 3 inches as we make them for such areas like Africa which are full of AK-74 :lol

We use special suspensions from trucks - but, if it is secret for You - LEO can't drive :idea May be they bounce because on video our old cars which have some old sapres - main show car is 9 years old. But REALLY GOOD QUESTION - and I will forward it to designer. Thanks.

Like Leo is ZERO in window films.

I am strange man.

What I can do - I CAN SELL.

Archived