Tinting Rollups

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried it for something to do on a dirty truck last week. Amazingly it works :rollin I always hated leaving half the liner on when I'm tucking/using a red devil because, well, I just suck at it. I always pull gaskets/pop panels but this was easy, and I had no issues with creases on the sides like I sometimes get when trying to pull off the lower half of liner. Didn't pick up any lint from it and I looked and looked. I think I would've picked up crap from the panel unless I really went to town cleaning it which would take longer than just slapping down some wet towel. Also stops water from running down the panel and leaving drip marks or soaking switches. Flame on but it works, I'm baffled. Doesn't make sense that works but it does :eyebrows

Ya know.... I just did one of those...

Pop'd that panel, Snatched the seal, BOOM down she goes...

Used the paper towell to... Oh yeah.. I didn't use any paper towells... Goin' ECO-Friendly up in here! :eyebrows

Guest musicmankeb

Lets see these cars a week later once they've been out in the sun, its better to see the lint specs/bubbles then? Surprised no one said anything.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Lets see these cars a week later once they've been out in the sun, its better to see the lint specs/bubbles then? Surprised no one said anything.

booms has been around long enough to know what he's doing. I've tried this method, and it does work. You would be able to see any lint while its still went, unless you limp wrist it. :asshat:

Archived