Tinting Rollups

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets see these cars a week later once they've been out in the sun, its better to see the lint specs/bubbles then? Surprised no one said anything.

I got over 400 of them that I see everyday. A whole car lot FULL of new Toyotas that have been tinted with this method. Hmmmmm.....nope, no specs. Want to come check for Yourself? :asshat:

Guest ORIGINAL

im all about being original and all, but I'm gonna have to take tts's side on this one. I know that I haven't been tinting for that long but still paper towels is a bad idea. "I think a dirty champion sock and pinching the film is were my money is at! TTS that was way to fu.... funny bro. your a king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ORIGINAL

that's quite possible but not debatable just yet. still my point stands, it is way too fu.... funny. you have to admit it was hilarious. too good to argue about anything else, but if you tint the same way as booms and it works out for you then thats justs spectacular scotty. I do the 50-50, works like a charm and just like booms I have over 900 hondas and 700+ chevys that I see on a daily basis and for being a newbie and having the amount of cars that I have under my belt I think I have a right to a sayso in this matter. thank you very much! booms my respect on your job and technique, specially in the dealership, but this scotty guy is something else!!!!!

Guest tintjam65

Interesting approach, I guess this would not work for me.

I drop the liner completely away, slide the bottom in first, bump the window down and lay the top, and then final positioning. dunno.gif

Guest JustinP

I used to use the 50/50 method and tried this method yesterday on 2 Corollas and I was very happy with the results. Before I put the tint on I laid the liner down on the door panel with the inside of the liner facing up where the tint touched it. I just made sure to flush the liner and the bottom portion of the glass and tint after bumping the window up. Worked for me.

Justin

Archived