I hate it when

I hate it when I am busy as shiz and I set the backglass and I get a hair right in the bottom middle of the backglass ...not the top middle but the bottom middle then I pull it back successfully removing the hair...excited as hail that I washed the hair out....then I notice I picked up some sand along the way and I get to start all over!!! :thumb

I hate that shiz too....and DAM if the hair aint ALWAYS smack in the middle or right at the bottom! :DD

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
I hate Texas Heat, and I guess I dont really care for Texas that much at all.

Yup, the heats been a bitch this week. Going to be a long hot summer :rollin

Guest Sarah
I hate when,with the parking lot and drive empty , custys,friends ,or shop rats park rite in front of the shop door like its their own personal freakin spot !!!

word

I agree and as soon I see this I always make them move immediatly....I dont care if your here for just a moment...MOVE YOUR CAR NOW.........

The ones who park in a Fire Lane, clearly marked on the curb.

Cop pulls up and they get indignant cause the will be just a "minute"

Then they start screaming at the Cop when they come out several minutes later and he hands them Traffic Court Invitation.

Here I sit, broken hearted, tried to poop but only farted.

I hate it when your tinting on a construction site and you have to use the "outhouse" , you drop a big one and it splashes up in your eye :thumb

Archived