I hate it when

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it when these damn commercial custys cant make up their friggin minds which film to use.....................have had a contract through a local contracting co to do work for a bank and they cannot make a descision on the film............. :poop

I hate when,with the parking lot and drive empty , custys,friends ,or shop rats park rite in front of the shop door like its their own personal freakin spot !!!

word

double word! drives me nut's. Or a custy that just drives into the shop :cool If custy does not trust us to drive their car into the shop we don't tint it.

When I have just a coupla items to buy, the Wife mentions a couple of things she wants to buy.

Walk into the store, have my purchases in my hand in minutes, and she takes an hour and has to look at EVERYTHING in the store.

Doesn't matter if it is Wally WOrld, or Home Depot !

I hate when,with the parking lot and drive empty , custys,friends ,or shop rats park rite in front of the shop door like its their own personal freakin spot !!!

word

double word! drives me nut's. Or a custy that just drives into the shop :dunno If custy does not trust us to drive their car into the shop we don't tint it.

:cool

yeah what the hell is it with customers that can park anywhere in the parking lot, but decide to park right in front of the "DO NOT BLOCK" sign? frickin' morons.

Guest GreenCove

I hate it when I am busy as shiz and I set the backglass and I get a hair right in the bottom middle of the backglass ...not the top middle but the bottom middle then I pull it back successfully removing the hair...excited as hail that I washed the hair out....then I notice I picked up some sand along the way and I get to start all over!!! :thumb

Archived