I hate it when

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it when a customer comes and wants me to look at their remote start, radio, bluetooth, whatever (because as they say "It's just something real simple."

and I take a look and see what the problem may or may not be then tell them my labor rate and they get mad and storm off because they thought I was just going to fix it for free. AND I really hate when one of the millions of phone book companies puts down your fax number as your main number and you have to check every call that comes in on the fax to make sure it is not a potential customer. Then you make phone calls to everyone one of these directories and finally find the one that is the source, then they tell you there is nothing they can do cause they just purchase all the directories from the phone company. then finally once you get it all squared away there is still nothing you can do about all the directories they have already sent out.

Phew... was I rambling?

Guest GreenCove
I hate when,with the parking lot and drive empty , custys,friends ,or shop rats park rite in front of the shop door like its their own personal freakin spot !!!

word

I hate it when a customer comes and wants me to look at their remote start, radio, bluetooth, whatever (because as they say "It's just something real simple."

and I take a look and see what the problem may or may not be then tell them my labor rate and they get mad and storm off because they thought I was just going to fix it for free. AND I really hate when one of the millions of phone book companies puts down your fax number as your main number and you have to check every call that comes in on the fax to make sure it is not a potential customer. Then you make phone calls to everyone one of these directories and finally find the one that is the source, then they tell you there is nothing they can do cause they just purchase all the directories from the phone company. then finally once you get it all squared away there is still nothing you can do about all the directories they have already sent out.

Phew... was I rambling?

Printed phone books are the biggest scam going IMO... I hate em.

Guest thatsnappyguy

are we talking about tint stuff or.....anyway.. I hate it when u attempt to throw your wife ( or girlfriend) through the wall, but she bouces off and crashes through the coffee table making a huge mess. whats that all about.... like go through the wall as I intended. just joking....I never had a coffee table.

are we talking about tint stuff or.....anyway.. I hate it when u attempt to throw your wife ( or girlfriend) through the wall, but she bouces off and crashes through the coffee table making a huge mess. whats that all about.... like go through the wall as I intended. just joking....I never had a coffee table.

:lol2 I just about spit beer everywhere.

Was it a nice coffee table? I kid I kid.

I hate it when you go to the store for like 3 things and you cant find them all. so u get the 2 and go towards the check out line. damn it its long as hell, ill just get all 3 at the other store. so u go to the other store and they dont have all your %&$# either, but they do have what the other store didnt. so u gotta make more f'n trips

Archived