I hate it when

I hate it when working on a project car, you visit every damn auto parts store multiple times throughout the day... getting the wrong parts handed to you sucks even worse when you don't realize till halfway through the install.... @#%@#!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate it when working on a project car, you visit every damn auto parts store multiple times throughout the day... getting the wrong parts handed to you sucks even worse when you don't realize till halfway through the install.... @#%@#!!!

That has happened to me soooo many times.

When a tech at a dealership diagnoses something and they send it to me to put it on and they ordered the wrong sh!t....

I will have an entire seat disassembled and then have to put it back together, cause they need it back that day.... :nope

I try and make it a habit to spend an extra few minutes double checking, before I disassemble anything....

Guest tintmanlibby

I hate panama city police depo for taking me to jail for one little burnout on my bike ,

I also hate my babymama right now , :spit

I hate telamarketer's and credit card machine sales people

I hate when,with the parking lot and drive empty , custys,friends ,or shop rats park rite in front of the shop door like its their own personal freakin spot !!!

I had a experance where the guy left his car running on a hot day and the breeze was pushing the hot air off the motor right in to my bay. I thought the guy could turn it off because it might not start back up. after the benafit of the doubt I ask "is it not possible to shut the car off?" the guy thenagravated at me peels out in reverse hitting another customers car and then driving off... :spit this was the funniest ever! I actualy new who the guy was. he worked down the raod as a shade tree machanic. thats the main reason I wasnt sure if it would start back up, if shut off?

he paid for the damage to the other car..............

Guest Sarah
I hate when,with the parking lot and drive empty , custys,friends ,or shop rats park rite in front of the shop door like its their own personal freakin spot !!!

I had a experance where the guy left his car running on a hot day and the breeze was pushing the hot air off the motor right in to my bay. I thought the guy could turn it off because it might not start back up. after the benafit of the doubt I ask "is it not possible to shut the car off?" the guy thenagravated at me peels out in reverse hitting another customers car and then driving off... :spit this was the funniest ever! I actualy new who the guy was. he worked down the raod as a shade tree machanic. thats the main reason I wasnt sure if it would start back up, if shut off?

Thats too funny........

:spit

what an idiot

Guest Sarah

I hate it when people think they know it all, which tends to be wrong from my experience........Be open to learn new things, that doesnt mean you have to use what you have learned. If you know it all chances are you dont know anything...

I hate it when... every single company I've signed up for anything with since opening this place spells my business name wrong. Repeatedly. Even after fixing it. Repeatedly. The best are the two batches of cheques they've sent, with both spelled incorrectly. Even though my bank statement that was printed before them had the name spelled correctly. And then when Bell spelled it wrong on my call display. And still hasn't fixed it. And then when the gas company spelled it wrong. Twice. And expects me to pay their ridiculous 'new customer' fee while they can't get my name right. And then the hydro company spells it wrong. All this after writing it down myself for them, spelling it out letter by letter repeatedly on the phone, and even leaving business cards with them showing how it's spelled. I never knew something so small could p1ss me off so much. REPEATEDLY :dunno:lol

I hate it when... every single company I've signed up for anything with since opening this place spells my business name wrong. Repeatedly. Even after fixing it. Repeatedly. The best are the two batches of cheques they've sent, with both spelled incorrectly. Even though my bank statement that was printed before them had the name spelled correctly. And then when Bell spelled it wrong on my call display. And still hasn't fixed it. And then when the gas company spelled it wrong. Twice. And expects me to pay their ridiculous 'new customer' fee while they can't get my name right. And then the hydro company spells it wrong. All this after writing it down myself for them, spelling it out letter by letter repeatedly on the phone, and even leaving business cards with them showing how it's spelled. I never knew something so small could p1ss me off so much. REPEATEDLY :lol:dunno

Dang, I'd be pissed too. What's your business name?

So yesterday I go to the grocery store, and the checker doesn't greet me, after a big smile and a "good morning" from me. Dude rings me up, hands me the receipt and says "here".

I mean WTF is that about. :lol

I hate it when... every single company I've signed up for anything with since opening this place spells my business name wrong. Repeatedly. Even after fixing it. Repeatedly. The best are the two batches of cheques they've sent, with both spelled incorrectly. Even though my bank statement that was printed before them had the name spelled correctly. And then when Bell spelled it wrong on my call display. And still hasn't fixed it. And then when the gas company spelled it wrong. Twice. And expects me to pay their ridiculous 'new customer' fee while they can't get my name right. And then the hydro company spells it wrong. All this after writing it down myself for them, spelling it out letter by letter repeatedly on the phone, and even leaving business cards with them showing how it's spelled. I never knew something so small could p1ss me off so much. REPEATEDLY :lol:dunno

Dang, I'd be pissed too. What's your business name?

So yesterday I go to the grocery store, and the checker doesn't greet me, after a big smile and a "good morning" from me. Dude rings me up, hands me the receipt and says "here".

I mean WTF is that about. :lol

CAR-RIZMA Motorsports.

So far I've gotten... Carisma Motor Sports... Carrizma Motosports... CAR-RIZMA Motorsport (close!)... Carissma Motorsports... It's retarded. I really don't get what's so hard about it. Makes me want to shoot me in the face.

Oh, and I also hate it when somebody who "has to have their car tinted ASAP" makes you book them in right away and then they cancel. But I DO like it when then you get a call and someone wants an evening booking and it's worth more... even Stephen here.

Archived