I hate it when

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
If you are having a good time in a crowded bar, then see someone you don't like and your feelings ruin your good time, then you are giving that person power over you, he's in control now.

It's difficult not to let people have control over your emotions, believe me, I have the same problem, but looking at it from that point of view helps me a little. :dunno

:beer I see where your coming from and being the owner and the bartender of the bar I will repsect your thoughts and adhere to your rules.

Heres my analogy:

Im sitting in a bar Ive frequented over the years and sitting with the old school crowd, everybody chillin and getting along. In comes the young punk that just turned 21 and keeps spoutin off at the mouth every night and ruining the atmosphere for everyone. I guess its the old school texan in me but sooner or later if he doesnt shut up Im going to kick the stupid mother phucker right square in the teeth and knock him off the barstool :beer

Guest filmslayer
I don't watch TV news anymore, but I know who Glen Beck is, I guess he just woke up right after the election. :beer

no , he switched from cnn to fox ....

If you are having a good time in a crowded bar, then see someone you don't like and your feelings ruin your good time, then you are giving that person power over you, he's in control now.

It's difficult not to let people have control over your emotions, believe me, I have the same problem, but looking at it from that point of view helps me a little. :beer

:beer I see where your coming from and being the owner and the bartender of the bar I will repsect your thoughts and adhere to your rules.

Heres my analogy:

Im sitting in a bar Ive frequented over the years and sitting with the old school crowd, everybody chillin and getting along. In comes the young punk that just turned 21 and keeps spoutin off at the mouth every night and ruining the atmosphere for everyone. I guess its the old school texan in me but sooner or later if he doesnt shut up Im going to kick the stupid mother phucker right square in the teeth and knock him off the barstool :dunno

I can dig it.

I hate it when a certain person on here. gives a inexperienced reply to almost every post.I think so he can get In the top 20 posters of the month :beer:beer ??? I think he’s trying for #1 as he gives off the point reply’s most of the time.thats what I hate.........

what he said !!!

I also hate it when someone tries to help you , even though you don't ask for it , and only makes your job more difficult ...

I hate it when someone does something a rookie does :dunno and can't take corrective criticism!

When sitting at a Drive Through, and the person in front of you is trying to find enough to pay for their order.

You can tell it will be a long wait when they find some coins in the console, then they start rummaging through the glovebox.

Or, when they hand the person a bag of coins, and he line has to wait till the poor sould counts it all up.

Guest filmslayer

I hate when,with the parking lot and drive empty , custys,friends ,or shop rats park rite in front of the shop door like its their own personal freakin spot !!!

Archived