What's your ride?

Guest Mo Evo

To haul the horse asses I have a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab Dually with the 8.1L 502ci V-8 and 5 speed Allison automatic. It has a aluminum billet grill, alcoa spoke wheels and a color matched wing at the top rear of the cab. It hauls my Elite 37 foot 3 horse living quarters horse trailer everywhere like there's nothing there. Don't pass up a lot of gas stations tho! My daily driver work ride is a silver 2004 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII with 18" OZ Superleggera wheels and 245/40WR18 Bridgestone Potenza's. Theres a CF lip spoiler in front to match the big azz factory CF wing. The Recaro seats are covered in two tone dark gray/light gray leather with a carbon fiber 'look' pattern on the side bolsters and the interior is sprinkled with CF. It also has a Sony/XM stereo system with 6 speakers, 12 disc cd changer, booster and a 12" amp integrated in the trunk. Mechanically, I took it to WORKS at Infineon Raceway for their upgrades that include a 40% short shifter, P2 flash on the computer, cams, ceramic coated down pipe, 3 1/2" exhaust with a free flowing cat and numerous other things that I can't remember the names of! They tell me it's putting out 347 bhp, which I don't doubt in the least! That thing scares me sometimes, but the good news is the 25 mpg. Of course every window on the truck and Evo, including the horse trailer is tinted just right. The Evo also has the Armorguard treatment at the front.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To haul the horse asses I have a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab Dually with the 8.1L 502ci V-8 and 5 speed Allison automatic. It has a aluminum billet grill, alcoa spoke wheels and a color matched wing at the top rear of the cab. It hauls my Elite 37 foot 3 horse living quarters horse trailer everywhere like there's nothing there. Don't pass up a lot of gas stations tho! My daily driver work ride is a silver 2004 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII with 18" OZ Superleggera wheels and 245/40WR18 Bridgestone Potenza's. Theres a CF lip spoiler in front to match the big azz factory CF wing. The Recaro seats are covered in two tone dark gray/light gray leather with a carbon fiber 'look' pattern on the side bolsters and the interior is sprinkled with CF. It also has a Sony/XM stereo system with 6 speakers, 12 disc cd changer, booster and a 12" amp integrated in the trunk. Mechanically, I took it to WORKS at Infineon Raceway for their upgrades that include a 40% short shifter, P2 flash on the computer, cams, ceramic coated down pipe, 3 1/2" exhaust with a free flowing cat and numerous other things that I can't remember the names of! They tell me it's putting out 347 bhp, which I don't doubt in the least! That thing scares me sometimes, but the good news is the 25 mpg. Of course every window on the truck and Evo, including the horse trailer is tinted just right. The Evo also has the Armorguard treatment at the front.

Are you sure its ok with Cali to drive such a truck? :jerkit

Guest hometheaterman
I never say anything about it. I have my car so dark for security. When I'm at school, I have my whole tool box, corny tank, mechanics tool set, heat guns(2 milwaukees $120+ ea), extension cords, and usually a couple rolls of film. Then my whole stereo system. I have it mostly for security so you can't see in at night or during the day to steal stuff.
I agree

I will say I don't know that I can ever remember seeing you complain about it but I know a lot of guys on this forum jump all over people for it. Yet there seem to be a lot of illegally tinted cars. Not that I don't think they look amazing. I just wanted to point that out.

Shop Truck

STOREHUMMER.jpg

Weekend Toy

dragbike03.jpg

Family Car

MAZDA_6.jpg

I also have a 79 Camaro at the body shop. It's already tubbed with full cage. When I started on it I was planning on makin a drag car but I don't have the time to commit to every weekend anymore. So I'm makin a street car out of it LS2 engine with 20x15 on the rear and 18x7 on the front.

I think if your finished the box and then posted it you will get more postive responses.

:jerkit I need to get on that!! But I threw it in to tweak the x-overs and left before I could carpet it. I'm not going to paint this one since I don't like the way it looks. Next year will be a better system anyways.

Archived