Little Giant Ladder

I've got a werner mt22 that I picked up for $199 I believe that has the same height specs. I have a couple sky light windows coming up this week that will require 16' to the highest point, my mt22 won't quite make it whats the next step up :thumb

Also was planning to use IDS35% from suntek, should I be concerned of the film not adhering correctly or falling off the glass or was that just due to cold weather ? I read that in an earlier post about ceiling windows & I've never done skylights. I think it will be ok its been fairly hot here.

I've got a werner mt22 that I picked up for $199 I believe that has the same height specs. I have a couple sky light windows coming up this week that will require 16' to the highest point, my mt22 won't quite make it whats the next step up :thumb

Also was planning to use IDS35% from suntek, should I be concerned of the film not adhering correctly or falling off the glass or was that just due to cold weather ? I read that in an earlier post about ceiling windows & I've never done skylights. I think it will be ok its been fairly hot here.

I've only used the IDS once... generally I use SYDS and I've never had any problems with that film, or any film really, on skylights.

As for ladders... I think the MT22 is the biggest for Werner.. you'd have to check their website, but if I recall from the last time I checked, that was it. I have a LG MXZ-15, which I've only been able to find at a ladder store over in Philly. If you call LG they should be able to tell you who carries them... that is the smaller of the big LGs. Goes to 15'... then add your height... I can generally reach 22' or so with it. So far, I've never had a window that I couldn't reach.....

I think I paid about $600 for it four or five years ago. Folds up to about 7 or 8 feet.

I've got a werner mt22 that I picked up for $199 I believe that has the same height specs. I have a couple sky light windows coming up this week that will require 16' to the highest point, my mt22 won't quite make it whats the next step up :krazy

I've only used the IDS once... generally I use SYDS and I've never had any problems with that film, or any film really, on skylights.

As for ladders... I think the MT22 is the biggest for Werner.. you'd have to check their website, but if I recall from the last time I checked, that was it. I have a LG MXZ-15, which I've only been able to find at a ladder store over in Philly. If you call LG they should be able to tell you who carries them... that is the smaller of the big LGs. Goes to 15'... then add your height... I can generally reach 22' or so with it. So far, I've never had a window that I couldn't reach.....

I think I paid about $600 for it four or five years ago. Folds up to about 7 or 8 feet.

thanks roach! Thats 15' stepladder (a frame) right for the mxz-15 ?

Archived