CUSTOMERS

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum
Can't remember the last time I got into it with a customer :uh

Lucky I guess :lol

I do remember each and every one. But only because there are very few of those incidents that have happened over the years. :lol6 ... call me mellow yellow ? :thumb

Guest Sprinter

I can't remember any one yelling or getting irate they usually are clam and the complaints are so few in the last 10 year can only think of one off the top of my head!

Guest Legendary Tinter

I had one a few moths ago. I tinted his truck, (92 f-150). No problem, but then he says tint the cap. This guy works construction, so obviously it's dirt city. I redid it twice and the dic* was still so mad he cussed me out right in front of another customer. I even sucked up the cost of the tinting and took it off, and he was still not happy. As*hat big time

Sorry can't help you on this one, in over 10 years of this I've never had an irate customer. Its all how you handle them when they start to get bothered by something. AND its doing quality work and treating them right so that there is no need to get irate. Then again, I don't use dyed film, cowboy.

I've only had 1 irrate customer in almost 2 years of being in business for myself. He was a cop trying to push his badge around for a better deal. :ahole

A few nasty e-mails later from him which I ignored, I never heard from him again

we tell them the first redo is free (if its just 1 rollup) just so we dont have to argue with the assholes....be more careful with your tint because we will charge you the next time. window tint is not scratch proof. make it CLEAR the next time there wil be a charge.

Thats what I do MDOG it's just not worth fighting over one door glass :dance

Archived