Headlight restoration

Guest wilz

Instead of this PPF, you could use UV creame. I have only heard about it and it is said to last about a year. You could than have the custy come back to you for a reapplication maybe before it wears out. REpeated business, that kind of thing. My :krazy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilz
Hey guys - fyi - - - I sent emails to the people who were on this thread that asked for that info
by CCC tinting

Wouldn't mind knowing your method too.

Guest CCC-Tinting
:dunno By the way ..... I always offer this not just as an easthetic improvement, but as a safety issue for night driving light visabilty too. This add-on / value added upsell service revenue really adds up weekly. I do these daily and doesn't take any time at all. I always remind them of the convienence factor of their vehicle already being at the shop for tint. I give my expert advice when they arrive as to wether or not I would reccommend it and show them my before and after pics of another vehicles. Also, I never promise perfection yo the customer, but only an improvement. I also state that in a year or so it may dull slightly some again. Customers are ALWAYS thrilled ...... A lot less expensive than new light asseblys. :beer I mention it over the phone during the quote to grease the skids. :beer I have a list of the vehicles I know are common - Such as Ford's 1990's - Mustang, crown vics, Thunderbird, Explorer, Tempo, and Taurus//1990's Dodges - Caravan, Neon, Avenger, Intrepid //Lincolns - Towncars, Mark 7 & 8 //Lexus - es300 & gs 400, Most Toyotas and Hondas, Chevy 1990's trucks & Luminas, and Minivans (Ventures and Venturas), //Oldsmobiles - Minivans//Volks Wagon Jettas & Golfs, Eagle Talon, Acura Integra, TL, & CL //Mitsubishi Eclipse, Mercedes CL, 500, 600, ML & Various 190e's //Mercury Cougar, Saturn Sl2, Sl1, SC1 // Mazda Protege, MX3, MX6, The list goes no but is helpful when talking to customers. I get them to do it about 50% of the time it seems. I have a standard pricing matrix for all types of vehicles and someimtes it varies based on severity of how many passes it will need or unique size and shapes!! :beer

Guest Marco

How do you get the clear coat off the lens without scratching them? Mine haven't fogged yet but the clear coat is peeling off and looks bad. I was thinking paint stripper, anyone try this yet or is it a bad idea?

Archived