the best around

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

Guest tintman AZ
I'll send crappy old :welcome bombs to other shops sometimes. It's not cuz I can't do it, I just don't want the headache. Thats pretty funny that a five series gave that guy trouble....

Thats where I just can't imagine saying to a customer "I can't do it, its too tough". It'd be pretty embarrassing. And then that person tells their friends "that tint shop couldn't even do my vehicle, their not good enough". I've heard a cust. say that same thing about the competition. AND it was a simple car like a '70's 2dr. Nova. AND it was wintertime. :thumb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:gasp thanx for the comps

already the highest prices in the area...30 minutes south is the $99 tintshops, about 20 minutes north is where she took her car and said she got a better price up there but wanted it done right so payed our price. I've "secret shopped" the other shops in my own town and im 15-20% higher for installs, and they pretty much strip film for free. unlike my shops hundi just to strip the back glass

Yep

Those guys up there Can't tint Chit

I get them alll the time from there...............................

VW Beattle For me on Monday

PS I'm a Little closer then you think

:rollin Man guys...I have been in and around cars all my life and there is a few comparisons I have made since getting into window tinting...Like a automotive painter all tinters belive that they are the best and they can always do a better job than the guy before..Sorry we all got ego's, but hey that just drives us to do better.

I love BMWs congrats on the good job man...

peace

Archived