the best around

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

:lol2 you guys are to much, man I guess with that title I kinda sound like a pompous @$$!! certainly wasnt implying anything, like TD said I was just stoked at the moment and had to post...I can take the :thumb definately wasnt an open flamer job :cry and certainly no :thumb box at all. if an employee at the shop cant tint it you'd certainly think the owner or another employee could right :cry oh well bonus for me on a slow day :thumb

The stork on the karate kid there looks like the frankenstein method...I hope a photoshop of him holding some film is coming :lol2

Guest CajunTinter
:lol2 you guys are to much, man I guess with that title I kinda sound like a pompous @$$!! certainly wasnt implying anything, like TD said I was just stoked at the moment and had to post...I can take the :thumb definately wasnt an open flamer job :cry and certainly no :thumb box at all. if an employee at the shop cant tint it you'd certainly think the owner or another employee could right :cry oh well bonus for me on a slow day :thumb

The stork on the karate kid there looks like the frankenstein method...I hope a photoshop of him holding some film is coming :lol2

I don't think it's pompous at all... Quite the contrary, it's a good thing to be pretty damn good at what you do... And since other people obviously know it and recognize it...... it must be time to go up on your prices ??? :cry

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
I don't think it's pompous at all... Quite the contrary, it's a good thing to be pretty damn good at what you do... And since other people obviously know it and recognize it...... it must be time to go up on your prices ??? :thumb

:thumb thanx for the comps

already the highest prices in the area...30 minutes south is the $99 tintshops, about 20 minutes north is where she took her car and said she got a better price up there but wanted it done right so payed our price. I've "secret shopped" the other shops in my own town and im 15-20% higher for installs, and they pretty much strip film for free. unlike my shops hundi just to strip the back glass

I don't think it's pompous at all... Quite the contrary, it's a good thing to be pretty damn good at what you do... And since other people obviously know it and recognize it...... it must be time to go up on your prices ??? :lol2

It aint cocky...if you can back it up. I think Kid Rock sang a song about tinters :poke

Archived