the best around

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

Guest tinterjim

I have a dude that asks me to come up to do back windows for them all the time. I was there today now that I think about it. :lol They are a great bunch of guys, but I guess I say that cuz they feed my ego..... :lol But I've had a few people bring me right back to reality............ quick :thumb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a dude that asks me to come up to do back windows for them all the time. I was there today now that I think about it. :lol They are a great bunch of guys, but I guess I say that cuz they feed my ego..... :lol But I've had a few people bring me right back to reality............ quick :beer

I used to do that for a shop, but I stopped all together as it was a pain in the arse to drop what I was doing to bail them out of their own mess so they could save face to their customer.

They went under about 6 months later, probably less....I felt bad for them because they were fairly nice people, but hey if you can't hang, either learn or do something different. They never even would watch me to pick up any tricks or tips or discuss anything over the phone and whatnot....just dropped it off and said to call when it was ready. :thumb

Gotta admit, when I first saw the title of the thread I had to roll my eyes..."here we go again" but then when I read what 1peec said, I went back and read it again. I remember it happening to me the first time too TD. Its a really good feeling, and ya do wanna tell everybody! :lol Thanks for the reminder to look on the possitive side guys :lol

Guest cherasia

03SXTgansta -- Way to go! That's one heckofa compliment on your work. Plus, being able to do it that well when a customer is talking your ears off? Great job! :lol

Shauna

Guest Tom Cat

I'll send crappy old :lol bombs to other shops sometimes. It's not cuz I can't do it, I just don't want the headache. Thats pretty funny that a five series gave that guy trouble....

I'll send crappy old :lol2 bombs to other shops sometimes. It's not cuz I can't do it, I just don't want the headache.

I do this :lol ...the funny thing is..they do it back to me sometimes and sometimes I'm grateful because I had nothing else booked in that day :lol

Archived