the best around

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

Guest tinterjim
Dang Jim thats some good advice! :beer Didn't know you had it in ya! :lol

:lol2 most of the time I try to stay low key on here. If my true personality came out I'd be on the same list as Willie......... :lol

:lol2 @ Willie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinterjim
Ease up guys. I didn't get the feeling that he was trying to come off as "I'm the best". He's just a little excited. I say good going X, glad it worked out for you.

Were just breaking his nuts a little.......... :beer Keeps 'em in shape. :lol

Ease up guys. I didn't get the feeling that he was trying to come off as "I'm the best". He's just a little excited. I say good going X, glad it worked out for you.

Bingo. When this happened to me, I was pretty jazzed too, I think I even posted about it. A competing tint shop owner called me, said his installer just burned thru half a roll trying to tint an eclipse and wanted me to do it. It didn't make me feel like I was the best, I knew better, but it was still a good feeling.

When you guys throw up a jerkit emoticon, I think it really discourages others from participating and sharing their experiences for fear of this kind of knee jerk response.

Think when you post guys, what you say has more impact than you realize. :beer

Guest tinterjim
Bingo. When this happened to me, I was pretty jazzed too, I think I even posted about it. A competing tint shop owner called me, said his installer just burned thru half a roll trying to tint an eclipse and wanted me to do it. It didn't make me feel like I was the best, I knew better, but it was still a good feeling.

When you guys throw up a jerkit emoticon, I think it really discourages others from participating and sharing their experiences for fear of this kind of knee jerk response.

Think when you post guys, what you say has more impact than you realize. :beer

Sorry TD, I meant no harm. When I read the "best around" topic my mind went one way. :lol

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:thumb

1 thing I've learned when I was young you NEVER NEVER want to be the best when your at the top you've got nowhere to go but down there is always someone out there with 1 more car or 100 more sq of flat under his/her belt.

But that is a good feeling to have someone call you and ask you to do something his/her "employee" couldn't do :lol:lol way to go Xmang

Guest tintman AZ

I just can't imagine telling a customer "sorry I can't do it, its too hard. the guy down the road can probably do it though". But yes it does give ya a good feeling deep down inside. Yea, right about where the wallet is. :lol

Archived