the best around

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

had a BMW 5 series call and wanted to come in right away so I told em to come in and finished the car I was working on. She said she really wanted it done today because she already had an appointment at a tintshop that morning who had her car 2 hours until he gave it back to her saying he couldnt do it because it was to hard and he suggested she come to use :rollin I finished the car in less than 2 hours CS35 in th rear and Prestige70 on the front rollups. I had no problems with it, didnt waste time pulling the doors apart I just tinted as usual. :rollin I thought this was cool for a couple reasons first the other guy couldnt even do it...now thats funny, he has a shop but couldnt do a car :lol2. also good he suggested my shop, my reputation must preceed me :lol2 and finally the best was how quickly and without error I got it done...she was standing around the shop the whole time to tryin to talk to me. anyway I know some cars are tough but have you ever had to turn someone away (an entire car)?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
had a BMW 5 series call and wanted to come in right away so I told em to come in and finished the car I was working on. She said she really wanted it done today because she already had an appointment at a tintshop that morning who had her car 2 hours until he gave it back to her saying he couldnt do it because it was to hard and he suggested she come to use :nope I finished the car in less than 2 hours CS35 in th rear and Prestige70 on the front rollups. I had no problems with it, didnt waste time pulling the doors apart I just tinted as usual. :lol2 I thought this was cool for a couple reasons first the other guy couldnt even do it...now thats funny, he has a shop but couldnt do a car :lol2. also good he suggested my shop, my reputation must preceed me :rollin and finally the best was how quickly and without error I got it done...she was standing around the shop the whole time to tryin to talk to me. anyway I know some cars are tough but have you ever had to turn someone away (an entire car)?

They only recomended ya 'cuz you use "the Open Flame" method! :rollin:lol2

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Ease up guys. I didn't get the feeling that he was trying to come off as "I'm the best". He's just a little excited. I say good going X, glad it worked out for you.

Archived