Looking for a residential window film company in dallas

Guest confused8888

Guest confused8888

I need to find a residential window film company in dallas. I have heard of a product called vista and would like more information on this product or others. I am looking for a fair price & a good company. I own alot of rental property in dallas & would like to help them lower thier electric bills. any information would be helpful.

thank you-

Guest willie

look up

VO TRON on this sight

or Tecks Window Tinting in Arlington. He does a substantial amount of commercial business in that area

and is highly recommended :lol6

Guest VOLTRON

I am in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and am a flatglass residential and commercial dealer although I am not a vista dealer. Not all dealers are allowed to sell Vista products. I do know of a company that is a Vista dealer and could get you in touch with them. Just let me know.

Guest confused8888
I am in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and am a flatglass residential and commercial dealer although I am not a vista dealer. Not all dealers are allowed to sell Vista products. I do know of a company that is a Vista dealer and could get you in touch with them. Just let me know.

can you please give me the name & number of this company? I called a few compaines and they said they were not vista dealer. why is that? I heard something at a home & garden show last year about this product and now I can't find a dealer. any help would be great. what film do you carry? does your company have a website?

thanks

Guest VOLTRON

I carry Llumar, madico, solarzone. I do not have a website at this time but can give you any information you might need. My # is 817-938-1529. The reasoning in not all dealers carrying Vista films is this film is a higher line of film. For instance, Llumar is like a toyota and Vista is Lexus. The same company makes both Llumar and Vista. I can get the Llumar and if you want the Vista (which sounds like you do) I can put you in touch with a vista dealer that I know.

I carry Llumar, madico, solarzone. I do not have a website at this time but can give you any information you might need. My # is 817-938-1529. The reasoning in not all dealers carrying Vista films is this film is a higher line of film. For instance, Llumar is like a toyota and Vista is Lexus. The same company makes both Llumar and Vista. I can get the Llumar and if you want the Vista (which sounds like you do) I can put you in touch with a vista dealer that I know.

Or if you want something similar to Vista, I carry the Sunscape line which is a hybred of Madico.

Just go to my web site, and I can work with you.

Archived