Crackdown on tinted car windows

Guest CSCustoms
:beer Hmmmm, I wonder what the cops are saving up for, maybe starting early to pay for there Christmas party. If you really think about it, what does it matter on the windows beening to dark. At night or when it's raining, they can't see the driver anyways. They say it's for the safety of them when they approach your car when pulled over. Well in common sense, if a cop comes up to car that he pulled over and the driver with dark tint stills has his window up, then there is a problem and should take precaution, like come on, I know when I get pulled over, the first thing that goes down is my windows. I still believe it's just for the government to take our money. Thats why we have them, instead of making our countries better, they all sit in there rooms and think, how do we get more money from our citisens. Hmmmmmmmmmm Makes ya think. :klingon

Here in my town in kansas cops are crackin down on it also, makes me so mad... always have to watch out when I go on the highways because the state troopers are tint nazzis, even if your not speeding they will pull up beside you and tell you to pull over..how stupid is this, get a life and go save someones life officer, thats what I want to tell them :beer

Archived