BG Removals ?

Guest tintcraftersca

Guest tintcraftersca

Stopped by an auto glass shop today for some frit and suprised to see another tint shop right there, usually know other tinters but new to this area, anyhow she was shrinking a back glass jag, said she takes out all back glass. Is that normal, am I missing something, are they that easy to R2. Just wondered how many tinters take the back glass out.

Guest tintcraftersca

She said she takes them out. Seemed strange but I am not in the glass replace biz, seems you would jack up the seals maybe she was ribbin me a little

Guest a1wintinter

She said she takes them out. Seemed strange but I am not in the glass replace biz, seems you would jack up the seals maybe she was ribbin me a little

You got owned, and seals are in Alaska

:beer

Guest Texasrocker

... it is a known factor in the professional-tinters circle that "every" glass must be totally removed from any & all vehicles to get a pro-install!! I have a 32 ft Carry-Lite Travel Trailer here to tint, it has more glass than the local-motels!! I plan on removing them one at a time, to do a "pro" job, and told the owner to check back in 2015!! (hee hee only)!! Dont know what to tell-ya! Perhaps some one here can be more helpful! TR

... it is a known factor in the professional-tinters circle that "every" glass must be totally removed from any & all vehicles to get a pro-install!! I have a 32 ft Carry-Lite Travel Trailer here to tint, it has more glass than the local-motels!! I plan on removing them one at a time, to do a "pro" job, and told the owner to check back in 2015!! (hee hee only)!! Dont know what to tell-ya! Perhaps some one here can be more helpful! TR

Just get some tint called "nite shades" or something liek that from your local PB's

Guest tintcraftersca

ok .... off to alarka, apparently the cold would do me some good, maybe the 100 + temps are starting to get to me, think I'll try some back glass removals tomarrow.

Guest Key West

:beer:ohcrap:beer

You got owned, and seals are in Alaska

:shock:beer:klingon

Guest tintjob@yahoo

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

Archived