WANTED! Automotive tinter in Denmark

Guest 2hunde

Guest 2hunde

I search for a REALLY professional tinter to help us here in Denmark.

We are a small company, doing about 1000 cars per year (Mostly new cars on dealers location) and about 3000 square meter plain glass, but on reason of new laws we have a very big market for auto tinting, but especially car mounting is a problem for us, I don?t find many pro in Denmark!

If you are interested in working in Denmark for a shorter or longer time I will look forward to hear from you, BUT YOU BETTER BE GOOD!!

It is most easy if you come from another EU country and speaks a little English!

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Best regards

Niels

Guest 2hunde
but on reason of new laws we have a very big market for auto tinting

what has changed with the law?

Naughty

From 40% VLT to black-out, but only behind front seat

Niels

Guest 2hunde
Seems we have same laws in Latvia, like Denmark, but nothing grow :beer By the way - price level in Denmark seems close to Norway, Norway seems too expensive, am I wrong?

I don't know the prices in Norway, but I think they are similar, and OK!

Niels

Guest walestint

We are a small company, doing about 1000 cars per year (Mostly new cars on dealers location) and about 3000 square meter plain glass, but on reason of new laws we have a very big market for auto tinting, but especially car mounting is a problem for us, I don?t find many pro in Denmark!

If you are interested in working in Denmark for a shorter or longer time I will look forward to hear from you, BUT YOU BETTER BE GOOD!!

It is most easy if you come from another EU country and speaks a little English!

Best regards

Niels

hi niels

I had a old friend of mine come over from denmark to learn tinting here in UK a few months back

He lives in aarhus, has done a few tint jobs (flat and automotive) but he isnt really experienced but is very keen. he is english but can speak danish.

I have just spoken to him on the phone and he is keen to possibly meet up if you would consider someone who is just starting out ....

He knows how to soap and wet shrink cars and do flat glass installations.

If interested I can forward you his number or email or get him to contact you ...

cheer, rob

Guest 2hunde

Best regards

Niels

hi niels

I had a old friend of mine come over from denmark to learn tinting here in UK a few months back

He lives in aarhus, has done a few tint jobs (flat and automotive) but he isnt really experienced but is very keen. he is english but can speak danish.

I have just spoken to him on the phone and he is keen to possibly meet up if you would consider someone who is just starting out ....

If interested I can forward you his number or email or get him to contact you ...

cheer, rob

Hi Rob

Thank you for the help, please make the contakt and I will talk with him, he can get my phone number on my homepage www.nhj.dk

back glass

Niels

Guest walestint

Best regards

Niels

hi niels

cheer, rob

Hi Rob

Thank you for the help, please make the contakt and I will talk with him, he can get my phone number on my homepage www.nhj.dk

back glass

Niels

Hi Niels

I wil get him to make contact wth you

rob

Archived