Looking for 60% film

Guest naughtydog

Guest naughtydog

I normally use Llumar ATR Charcoal but they dont offer it in a 55% or a preffered 60%.

I am on the lookout for a film for front doors that is 60% vlt, is semi reflective and is a recognised known brand that can be trusted.

Can anybody recommend a product that will not look to out of place.

Regards all

Naughty

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deeptint3
I normally use Llumar ATR Charcoal but they dont offer it in a 55% or a preffered 60%.

I am on the lookout for a film for front doors that is 60% vlt, is semi reflective and is a recognised known brand that can be trusted.

Regards all

Naughty

You might try Johnson ES60. Very nice film that goes with pretty much anything. Also, Sun-Tek has an Infinity65 that is nice but its has a little more reflectivity than I like.. Johnson can somtimes have issues with their clarity but its rare.. :thumb

How much are you willing to spend? Looking through SG, there is the UP 75, NR Charcoal 54, and then a HP Treu Grey 50 and HP Charcoal 50. I have some of the HP True Grey 50 and I can tell you, on the car, you can even see is see it, looks clear as can be, but blocks some heat.

Regards all

Naughty

Naughty, I have a lot. Ask Billy about. I have also 77, 68 e.t.c. everything on stock and ready for shipment.

Billy is planning order just now - so you can call him.

Guest ALLABOUTTINT

JOHNSON ES 60 ISNT BAD BUT SOMETIMES IT LOOKS REALLY GRAINY, BUT SOLAR GAURD HAS A NEW 70% THAT LOOKS REALLY NICE YOU MIGHT WANNA TAKE A LOOK AT THAT

I now Llumar is not cheap but I dont want to go to SG ultra performance prices...I will check if the suntek is available

Naughty, my supplier do Suntek INF, bought a load of it 2 years back and got some knocking around somehere in my workshop, il have a look :beer

I now Llumar is not cheap but I dont want to go to SG ultra performance prices...I will check if the suntek is available

Naughty, my supplier do Suntek INF, bought a load of it 2 years back and got some knocking around somehere in my workshop, il have a look :beer

...I can also get Sungard 65% :beer

Archived