llumar tint

Guest contourbs

Guest darkdan

It's nice.

I don't think it's anything special personally. I mean, for the price, it should have put itself on.

But I hear their warranty department is great to work with, IF, you ever have a problem.

AT/ATR CH is awesome. Good color, good workability.

I hear the ATR ST(ealth) has some color change issues on the darker VLTs, but most black films do.

Avoid the Jet obviously.

My sales rep at the distributor is a nice guy even though we don't talk much.

Guest VOLTRON

I also have used the film and like it very well, although the films I have used of Llumar are architectural films and I have not used the automotive side but they do have a good workability and havent had many problems with it.

Guest Tintin' Magician

Yeah, I've never had a problem with llumar. Outside of huper optik, I think it's the easiest to lay. Their warranty dept. rocks and their customer service is great. They are a lil' pricey but their advertising is great and outside of 3M is probably the most recognizable name. :beer Then again, that is from a flat glass prospective only and I know I've had the AT go purple on my own vehicles in a matter of a year!

Guest vclimber
Yeah, I've never had a problem with llumar. Outside of huper optik, I think it's the easiest to lay. Their warranty dept. rocks and their customer service is great. They are a lil' pricey but their advertising is great and outside of 3M is probably the most recognizable name. :beer

Llumar's Technical Services Team offers more information about products, installation, and warranty to their than any other manufacture I have ever seen hands down. Well worth the extra you might be paying for their film. :beer

Archived