What else do you do?

Guest 67camaro02

Guest 67camaro02

Thinking about adding graphics, maybe even vehicle wraps. Right now strictly do auto, res and comm tinting. What are other good add ons? Things you like dislike about them?

Guest 67camaro02

I know it's a vague question, just wondering if anybody does any other little add on services. I'm really trying to learn and do research right now on vinyl including vehicle wraps. I've been sifting through the vinyl forum, but still having a hard time coming up with a place to start. WHile looking though, it got me thinking and wondering what all folks offer at their shop. I've contemplated adding small bolt on items for cars, but buy-ins and inventory is killer.

I know it's a vague question, just wondering if anybody does any other little add on services. I'm really trying to learn and do research right now on vinyl including vehicle wraps. I've been sifting through the vinyl forum, but still having a hard time coming up with a place to start. WHile looking though, it got me thinking and wondering what all folks offer at their shop. I've contemplated adding small bolt on items for cars, but buy-ins and inventory is killer.

Subscribe yourself to restyler magazine, it will give you some ideas on whats happening in aftermarket.. :lol6

Besides tint-we do vinyl -signs and graphics-some truck accessories-rear deck spoilers-auto trim etc. we also have an engraver and are doing quite a few plaques and trophies! This time of the year its all I can do to keep up with tint!!!!So everything else is just a pain in my azz! :lol6

I do auto glass, tint is more of a add-on sort of deal, although we've done it forever, auto glass is where the serious business is. There's always PPF, windshield repairs, PDR, and servicing truck drivers in need of commercial companionship.

Guest solarspot
cell phones

but looking at getting out of it -the customers are worse than tint customers -theres always something wrong with the phones :lol2:hide

:lol2

You should see him :beer:nope:beer:beer

Archived