Thanks guys !!!

Guest johnyqust

Guest johnyqust

Did some reading this weekend on the forums. I have been using baby powder for years and tried the Bounce shrinking for the first time today...... ALL I CAN SAY IS .......WOW!!! You guys really know what you are talking about...... I cannot believe how easy this technique is compared to the way I have been dry shrinking for the last 5 years.

Did some reading this weekend on the forums. I have been using baby powder for years and tried the Bounce shrinking for the first time today...... ALL I CAN SAY IS .......WOW!!! You guys really know what you are talking about...... I cannot believe how easy this technique is compared to the way I have been dry shrinking for the last 5 years.

The fragrances in dryer sheets are carcinogenic.

Use Ivory soap, it works better and is not so bad for you.... :drunk

Guest johnyqust

So the Ivory technique works just as well? The reason I ask is because the bounce technique worked so well and I was very, very impressed. I cut my time by almost 50% on an 06 Crown Vic. (I mostly tint law enforcement vehicles)

Guest willie
So the Ivory technique works just as well? The reason I ask is because the bounce technique worked so well and I was very, very impressed. I cut my time by almost 50% on an 06 Crown Vic. (I mostly tint law enforcement vehicles)

yes it works just a well or better imo =try it :cry

I still use Magic Sizing... purchased a case of the stuff over three years ago, and still haven't used it all up. I used to use baby powder too, but I will never look back. I got that method here at TD too... love this forum to death! I have not only improved my quality a lot since being an avid member here, but also reduced my time a bunch too.

Archived