Does anyone install Sunroofs?

Guest Tint'n Todd

Guest Tint'n Todd

I am just wondering if there are any other tinters/ ppf installers out there installing ASI or Webasto/ Hollandia sunroofs. Not only am I a tinter and ppf installer but I install sunroofs/ repair factory OEM sunroofs and do some other aftermarket installs. I still focus on tinting and PPf installs and do an average to two tints and PPF installs a day but love the mix of the mechanics in sunroofs as well. Not to mention that repairs are as profitable if not more than tints or ppf.

Thanks,

Tint'n Todd

I am just wondering if there are any other tinters/ ppf installers out there installing ASI or Webasto/ Hollandia sunroofs. Not only am I a tinter and ppf installer but I install sunroofs/ repair factory OEM sunroofs and do some other aftermarket installs. I still focus on tinting and PPf installs and do an average to two tints and PPF installs a day but love the mix of the mechanics in sunroofs as well. Not to mention that repairs are as profitable if not more than tints or ppf.

Thanks,

Tint'n Todd

I do repairs on O.E.M. sunroofs, but I don't do aftermarket installs.

IMO aftermarket s/roofs ruin the structural integrity of an autombile.

Not to mention the P.I.T.A. it is to repair them later down the line.

ASC is the best out there now IMO, but if I wanted a hole in my roof I would by it that way off the assembly line.S-TwoCents.gif

I used to install tudor Webasto and hollandia sunroofs for a company before I started tinting. We had a guide book as to what sunroofs would fit nicely into what cars, and so not to remove any roof stiffners or strengtheners.

I wouldnt want to incorperate it into my company though, plus sales slowed right down on aftermarket sunroofs over the years. here anyway.

Archived