HOW DO YOU CREATE A PRICE

So customer come to your box. What price Your will charge...I have sometime very stupid situation when customer call:"I need ONLY THREE GLASS to be tinted" and....come on :klingon sportcar....I think everybody was in such situations.. So how You create a price?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintchick

shoes, watch? :klingon I think every customer is different, if you know they are going to be a super picky type who will never be happy no matter what length you go to then you may have to factor that into the price

I charge by the square footage of glass, and I have a database that I developed with every car I have done (since the software was working), that details the area of every window on every car.

It's easy to look up a car by year, make, model, and type. Some cars get extra $$ factored in, like the older Cutlasses, etc. It's easy to change the price per square foot, among other things like removal fees, sunstrips, etc. The database doubles as my invoice creator.

HA! How about the 40 cents or so in taxes per gallon? What do these bribe taking criminals we call politicians do with this money? Don't tell me "fixing roads" we all know better.

How about these bribe taking politicians and their cigarette taxes?

These mofo's use the money to buy their own voting machines and miraculously win elections over and over again. What do they do once in office? They take more bribes from AIPAC, and then we send them more money, which WE have to borrow from China.

Then they pass a giant amnesty bill legalizing 40 million illegal aliens all the while saying that this is the "pan American union".

They swore to uphold the constitution, while calling it a g-damn piece of paper.

Sorry, but I'm a little pissed off. America has just been dealt a death blow by those we supposedly elected.

Why am I rambling? 1% of you know what the hell I'm talking about.

:DD

Sorry for being a prick on the site today, I know no one wants to see that shiot. I'm as mad as hell and it's all I can do not to freak out on the forum. We're focked as a once mighty nation, soon to be a 3rd world country at best and at worst a smouldering radioactive stain on the planet.

Archived