What do you guys do about Nit PIcking Customers!??

Guest Pyromanikk

Guest Pyromanikk

So what do you do about someone who is just UN reasonalbe?

you know..

the ones that go over it with a magnifiying glass and black light.

Do you just pretend to go suddenly deaf?

:DD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on what they have a prob with. We leave a care sheet that explains that some airborne contamination may be present, like a spec or two... outside of that, we know that a bad cut or a crease isnt gonna fly with everyone, so we make sure it comes out nice as much as possible. Give yourself as much time as you can to install it good.

As long as its NOT the backglass I will gladly redo any window they pick apart, just to say I tried to please them. After that if they are being unreasonable its possible that we will remove all the film and refund their money. I cant remember when the last time something like that happened though, its literally been years and years.

:DD most of the time though I am getting customers from other shops that were deemed PICKY and just got a very bad tintjob and when they bring it to me I look like a tint stud because I can get it done for a price and make them happy when the other tint shop"s" in town did nothing but pizz them off and ruin their own reputation :DD

As long as its NOT the backglass I will gladly redo any window they pick apart, just to say I tried to please them. After that if they are being unreasonable its possible that we will remove all the film and refund their money. I cant remember when the last time something like that happened though, its literally been years and years.

:DD  most of the time though I am getting customers from other shops that were deemed PICKY and just got a very bad tintjob and when they bring it to me I look like a tint stud because I can get it done for a price and make them happy when the other tint shop"s" in town did nothing but pizz them off and ruin their own reputation :DD

[*]401075

:beer

Guest darkdan

I point out the fact that their 88 civic's bumper is held on by duct tape. Or that their mom's old 92 accord is missing half the interior trim. Otherwise I tell them that their 84 grand am is burning so much oil that of course the particles from the smoke will end in their tint.

Archived