Tinting is a quick way to make money

Guest Tint Wiz

Guest Tint Wiz

Tinted my landlords wifes VW Toerag yesterday , charged him trade price and he could not beleive how much I had made in one morning`s work about 3 1/2 hours ,and had an other car to do in the afternoon a Audi A4 he seems to think its easy money why do people think this when they have never tinted before :dunno seems my rent might be going up soon , good job I`m moveing to a new shop :inot

Guest vclimber

You don't make a dime until all of your bills are paid, so how could he know whether or not you are raking it in...? You calculate your operating expenses per/hr and subtract that from your receivables before you can calculate how much revenue your company brings in for you.

Tinted my landlords wifes VW Toerag yesterday , charged him trade price and he could not beleive how much I had made in one morning`s work about 3 1/2  hours ,and had an other car to do in the afternoon a Audi A4 he seems to think its easy money why do people think this when they have never tinted before    :eyebrows  seems my rent might be going up soon , good job I`m moveing to a new shop  :whisper

[*]397527

Like told my father, there are two easiest thigs in the world:

1. To :p1ss in the shower.

2. To count money in others pocket.

Lot of my instalers go away and opened their "tint shops". They thought "why we have to share our huge money with fuckung capitalist Leo?" Now they suck :evilgrin

Guest Tintim

Leo :bingo

I Like your dad. Did he mention anything about brushing your teeth while taking a dump? Also easy but, do you wipe then spit, or spit then wipe. Spit in toliet or get up and spit in sink. See once you delve things get more complicated. :krazy Incidentally toothpaste on your arse makes your farts smell minty :dunno

If you run a business everyone thinks you're rich :heh and maybe you will be after 20 years or so. If you treat your staff well and they screw you over :finger: - hard. What goes around comes around.

:beer

If you run a business everyone thinks you're rich

I know it very well - as I mentioned before, practically ALL tint teams in Latvia - my former tinters.

Believe it or not - when they was simple tinters, they have more money and less headche. No - less money, and million business problems. That's why NO MORE EMPLOYEE - referent Gali,two flat glass guys who deals with everything from order managment till insatllation and $$$ picking & ONE car tinter who make till 8 (EIGHT, no jokes) car per day. Of course accountant (I see her twicw in a month) and accountant assistnat for daily paperwork. People who left with me got very good salary and a lot of benefits and feel themselves like shareholders. And I think they are much richer than me :thumb

P.S. About tooth cleaning - do You know that we have different than brits taps. You have separate for cold and hot water and mix it in You hands :thumb:lol2:lol2 We mix in tape :lol

P.S. Of course may be not everywhere, but I always have a problem staying in UK with teethbrushing :thumb

Archived