help

Guest cheesehead98

Guest cheesehead98

Hello I have a big question concerning window tinting in PA. I have gotten many different answers from the shops around here. One shop tells me I can have the windows behind the passenger and driver tinted as dark as I want and that the front are not allowed. Then I hear 50% is legal. Please help. I have looked at the law chart, but it still does not make sense to me. I went to the PA laws on window tint and says as long as the person in the car is visable it all good. Any help would be great. Thanks

Here is what you are allowed to have legaly here in pa. zilch nada nothing zero . Your allowed 70% on every window in your car. It comes from the factory around 70% percent allready.

Now here is how it works here in pa. 98% of the cops do not realy know what the law is. The way that it is written is sort of confusing to them. So most will only tell you the two front doors are !llegal, but you do have the rare few who know the actual law.

It also depends on where you go wether or not youll get a ticket. The cops in philly have alot of more impotant things to do then give tint tickets. Middle town cops have nothing to do, so you may get a ticket out there.

Realisticly I have only had one person come back to me with 45% on thier car for a detint. The only reason he got a ticket was because . he got cocky with the cop. So he gave him a ticket for what ever he could.

So bottom line the darker you go more chance of bieng stopped. If you stay nice and light 45% or 50% you should be ok

Guest cheesehead98

Here is what you are allowed to have legaly here in pa. zilch nada nothing zero . Your allowed 70% on every window in your car. It comes from the factory around 70% percent allready.

Now here is how it works here in pa. 98% of the cops do not realy know what the law is. The way that it is written is sort of confusing to them. So most will only tell you the two front doors are !llegal, but you do have the rare few who know the actual law.

It also depends on where you go wether or not youll get a ticket. The cops in philly have alot of more impotant things to do then give tint tickets. Middle town cops have nothing to do, so you may get a ticket out there.

Realisticly I have only had one person come back to me with 45% on thier car for a detint. The only reason he got a ticket was because . he got cocky with the cop. So he gave him a ticket for what ever he could.

So bottom line the darker you go more chance of bieng stopped. If you stay nice and light 45% or 50% you should be ok

[*]394645

Pierce

Thanks your the man. I wil be in contact with you in the next few weeks to schedule an appointment for my 300 when I get it. I look forward to doing business with you.

TOM

Archived