nada

[*]356177

:DD not even.

I live a lonely life, I almost or barely have family... :inot :beer

[*]356202

u have prinseca :dunno

[*]356786

:krazy not even close

Actually, they went to TINT's email.  He sent what I thought was just one to me, but I soon realized they were both there.....just stuck together.

:inot

[*]356972

:hmmm:beer:krazy

WTF?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eclipse

Here's the list:

New wedding ring. (Tungston steel)

Wine refrigerator.

6 shooter liquor dispenser for the bar.

GUN for XBOX 360

PERFECT DARK ZERO for XBOX 360

10 dvd movies.

Money.

Socks.

Putter.

TG I got my wife that same 60gig ipod video. She loves it.

I have about 80 gig of music loaded on my computer so she is hooked up for tunes.

Guest Braud Spectrum
Actually, they went to TINT's email.  He sent what I thought was just one to me, but I soon realized they were both there.....just stuck together.

:DD

[*]356972

:DD:beer TINT's not in my contacts in Oulook Express so no way...but I was kinda worried Mom might have gotten ahold of them. :beer:DD

nada

[*]356177

:nope not even.

I live a lonely life, I almost or barely have family... :DD:DD

[*]356202

u have prinseca :wall

[*]356786

:nope not even close

Actually, they went to TINT's email.? He sent what I thought was just one to me, but I soon realized they were both there.....just stuck together.

:inot

[*]356972

:hmmm:beer:beer

WTF?

[*]357000

Well you should be able to use your imagination to guess why they were "stuck" together.

Sorry, I was just trying my best to make a joke on here last night and that was all I could come up with. :DD

Guest tintgod
TG I got my wife that same 60gig ipod video. She loves it.

I have about 80 gig of music loaded on my computer so she is hooked up for tunes.

[*]357072

cool....let me know if you find a good program to download movies on that ipod...I have found some...but no are that great..but om still looking...and I will let you know if I find one :DD

but yea...the ipod if awsome...I have the old 3rg GEN. one...but the battery went south...my GF called ipod about getting another battery for it...and they said that you should send it to them and to not open the case...with I already did...and they also said that if you open it...it will not play again..we will see :DD

Archived