cold weather and tint

Guest whale hung

Guest whale hung
I try to keep cars over night from mid november till about mid march  due to cold weather... if the customer has an attatched garage or better yet a heated one I will tell them to pick them up at the end of the day....it sucks to try and find space for over nighters but it is way better than giveing them back and having them frost up over night and the moisture freezing....a 2.5 hour job usually takes an additional hour to hour and half during the cold weather months....and we keep the tint part of the garage cooking all winter ....

good luck with the cold months....

[*]339070

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I try to keep cars over night from mid november till about mid march  due to cold weather... if the customer has an attatched garage or better yet a heated one I will tell them to pick them up at the end of the day....it sucks to try and find space for over nighters but it is way better than giveing them back and having them frost up over night and the moisture freezing....a 2.5 hour job usually takes an additional hour to hour and half during the cold weather months....and we keep the tint part of the garage cooking all winter ....

good luck with the cold months....

[*]339070

:lol

Wet door seals = popping water fingers.

I'd be pulling for sure in that climate. :wall

For the time it may initially cost you, you could save that in redos.

Devil

[*]339093

:spit

Archived