Tint Shop in Michigan

Guest dawid311

Looking to get my car tinted in Michigan. 

Any of you guys near Detroit?  :spit

[*]291816

I am. I'm just starting out though, will give a you a nice deal if you let me use your car as a guinea pig :spit

What % are you looking for and what kind of car is it?

I'm in warren, 12 & Mound area

:lol6:lol6

Looking to get my car tinted in Michigan.?

Any of you guys near Detroit?? :lol6

[*]291816

Check out the Tintdude home page and click on window tinting professional, there are two others in your area, both with lots of experience. I have spoken with both of them. The one in Brighton was very curteous and professional. It is owned by a couple of brothers, they just don't post here much anymore. Sorry Kemble, maybe this dude will come your way though, and good luck with your upstart! :lol

Guest S and S
Looking to get my car tinted in Michigan.?

Any of you guys near Detroit?? :lol6

[*]291816

I am. I'm just starting out though, will give a you a nice deal if you let me use your car as a guinea pig :lol6

What % are you looking for and what kind of car is it?

I'm in warren, 12 & Mound area

[*]291866

I remember those days!! :lol6

LOL its no biggy. I'm just starting out, I'll admit it.

Got my applicator stand glass in today. Cleaned and hosed out the garage and got it nice and clean as well. Got my first car scheduled at 8am tomorrow. Fortunatly all my friends dont have thier cars tinted and all want them tinted. They all know I'm just starting out so I'm not charging much for the experience. I have a good 7 cars lined up already. 3 Grand-Am's, 1 monte carlo, 1 ford ranger, a full size conversion van and a lincoln mark-8. I'm definately gonna get some experience and get a good deal of frustration im sure.

But heck, Dawid311 if you want, let me know if you want your car done. I'm willing to give it a try. I currently have 3 rols of Llumar film, Jet Dye, 5%, 15%, and 35%

Archived