want to know why you aren't rich?

Guest thetintshop

I saw a documentary on Bill Gates and it sats that he makes so much money with everything he's got going for himself and interest on his revenues that if he was walking down the street and saw a $100 bill laying on the ground..he's be better off walking by it , he makes more money in continuing to walk doing whatever he was doing then to take the time to stop, bend down take the money reach for his wallet ,put it in put it back in his pocket and continue walking  :please  :shoot1

[*]258371

But he probably still eats corn flakes in the mornin like the rest of us...uses the same TP etc, and when he dies, none of that cash goes with him. So what's the big deal? :shoot1

Guest tintgod
I saw a documentary on Bill Gates and it sats that he makes so much money with everything he's got going for himself and interest on his revenues that if he was walking down the street and saw a $100 bill laying on the ground..he's be better off walking by it , he makes more money in continuing to walk doing whatever he was doing then to take the time to stop, bend down take the money reach for his wallet ,put it in put it back in his pocket and continue walking? :please? :shoot1

[*]258371

But he probably still eats corn flakes in the mornin like the rest of us...uses the same TP etc, and when he dies, none of that cash goes with him. So what's the big deal? :shoot1

[*]258429

if money doesnt mean that much to ...why dont you lower your tint prices...?? :shoot1

Guest Sprinter
I saw a documentary on Bill Gates and it sats that he makes so much money with everything he's got going for himself and interest on his revenues that if he was walking down the street and saw a $100 bill laying on the ground..he's be better off walking by it , he makes more money in continuing to walk doing whatever he was doing then to take the time to stop, bend down take the money reach for his wallet ,put it in put it back in his pocket and continue walking? :bat? :hmmm

[*]258371

But he probably still eats corn flakes in the mornin like the rest of us...uses the same TP etc, and when he dies, none of that cash goes with him. So what's the big deal? :lol2

[*]258429

if money doesnt mean that much to ...why dont you lower your tint prices...?? :hide

[*]258465

:thumb that was funny :hmmm

I saw a documentary on Bill Gates and it sats that he makes so much money with everything he's got going for himself and interest on his revenues that if he was walking down the street and saw a $100 bill laying on the ground..he's be better off walking by it , he makes more money in continuing to walk doing whatever he was doing then to take the time to stop, bend down take the money reach for his wallet ,put it in put it back in his pocket and continue walking? :wall? :wall

[*]258371

But he probably still eats corn flakes in the mornin like the rest of us...uses the same TP etc, and when he dies, none of that cash goes with him. So what's the big deal? :lol2

[*]258429

if money doesnt mean that much to ...why dont you lower your tint prices...?? :lol2

[*]258465

Dammm... been some time since I've seen someone get one in on OT... :wall:wall

Good point... :lol2:wall But I keep my prices high so I don't have to work sooo much. :lol2

[*]258523

:wall The day that self employed hacks want to actually make a full time career out of tinting realizing that you won't be able to crawl around in a back seat forever slinging tint (think retirement)... they will bring thier prices up so the rest of us don't have to hear the words : "so snd so down the road can do it MUCH cheaper"

Archived