gift certificates

With the cold of winter around here, I think I sell more gift certificates than actual jobs in December. It's a nice way to make some extra cash at a slow time of year, when most others are out purchasing gifts, and not spending any money on their own cars.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We started offering them for this holiday season and they've been a big hit. It's good because we also sell accessories and usually we just sell them for the amount we quote a customer for a specific tint job then if the recipient doesn't want the tint they can still find something they like. Plus its very hard to get someone's vehicle tinted, without them knowing, as a surprise gift. We have definitely snagged some business that would have otherwise passed us by in what is a tremendously slow season. :thumb

Not me..I pay for my film I'll use and cost of running the business ,then tuck the profit of each gift certificate aside with my copy...I pay myself when the job comes in :coffee

Guest Tint Masters

:lol This guys calls and says his kids gave him a gift certificate for a spray-on bed liner from my shop and would like to have his truck spayed. :spit I say fine! bring the gift certificate in and we will get it done. The guy says oh :lol well it was hand written on a X-mas card and that he was certian that his kids had paid for it! :lol

He left the truck with me overnight and his son will stop by in the morning to pay for it :lol

:lol  This guys calls and says his kids gave him a gift certificate for a spray-on bed liner from my shop and would like to have his truck spayed. :spit  I say fine! bring the gift certificate in and we will get it done. The guy says oh  :lol well it was hand written on a X-mas card and that he was certian that his kids had paid for it! :lol

He left the truck with me overnight and his son will stop by in the morning to pay for it :lol

[*]241508

We have so many Gift Certificates out I will need to verify everyone that I get in.

Funny story :lol

Archived