Wal Mart's crazy!!

Guest pmuzik

I can' wait to see what happen's when someone puts some on their house windows and they start fracturing one by one :thumb thats when they will read the disclaimer on the box

I went to do an estimate on a customers home last week....did my thing and was aboutto leave he asked if I noticed the house on the end of the street withthe dark windows...I didn't but lookd as I drove away....dark purple :thumb ...I called hime from my cell and told him not to worry about his windows ever looking like that..it looked like gila 5% that went bad 10 years ago...you could se from the stree how it was distorted and dark purple...it just a matter if time before it gets the white bubbles and looks like his home is under water.... :thumb

I just happened on the DIY network's website. They do have a story in their automotive section about DIY tinting. I read the whole column, and there is not one word in there about heat shrinking or sectioning. Image these poor fools when they try to tackle the back glass!!

Archived